*Candyland Sugar Cookie Lollipops*

Monday, October 11, 2010

I've had some lollipop sticks begging for an opportunity to be used, and a Candyland themed birthday party was the perfect reason!

What I really loved about this order was seeing these LolliCookies set up at the party! I'm happy to hear they were a big hit! Thanks M!

I'd love to see pictures from your parties where treats from *Snickety Snacks* were served! Email them to me along with fun feedback so that I can add it to the site!

Have a Sweet Day!

1 comment:

  1. Brittanie,
    I took Cake Bites that I got from you on Sunday into work for our Co-workers Bridal Shower and of course they were a big hit.
    Everyone LOVED them. I have passed on your Blog address!
    Thanks so much.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger